Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Saturday, June 21, 2003

And a Happy Saturday it's been!

Well Mike and I went for a walk today to the water front. We had a great time, the weather was beautiful. Only one small thing... I managed to get sunburned. The temp finally went down, we hit about 30 today but we were really lucky to have a nice breeze. So I can't complain. Not that I would a day like today is a blessing and should be counted as such.

While we were down at the waterfront they were having a festival down there for something, we were going to go in but they were charging $5.00 a person to get in, and the money was not going to a charity. I have a problem with stuff like that, they charge you to get in and than charge outrageous prices for consessions. I don't mind if I know that the money is going to a good cause, but when it's not I try not to go to things like that. So instead Mike and I sat down at the waters edge, and had some of the homemade goodies that we picked up at the farmer's market instead. That was fun, we stayed for a couple of hours and than headed out. We went to the mall to pick up some stuff for supper. Were having homemade subs. I just have to get them made.

Well it's twenty to seven and the weather is starting to cool down thank goodness, I hope to be able to sleep some tonight. It was just to hot last night, or maybe it was just me. I kept having night sweats.

Well it's Saturday Night and Trading Spaces is on. Can't wait to watch it. I have seen an ad for Trading Spaces Family, that looks interesting. They have a male host for that one, and it will be starting on Sunday evenings. So now it's While you were out Friday's, Trading Spaces Saturday's and starting soon Trading Spaces Family on Sunday's. They way I see it when we finally stop renting, I'm going to be able to do alot of the reno my self.... I'm hooked on these shows. HGTV is another station that I love to watch alot.

Well I guess that I should get my duff off of here, Mike's going to want to play some of his games soon and I can't really blame him.


find your chinese zodiac sign at internet junk!

Your Chinese zodiac sign is:
The Pig




People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength.
For Boar people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make friends easily, but those they make are usually friends for life, Anyone having a Boar for a friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively.
They are most compatible with people born in the years of the Rabbit and Sheep.


Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?