Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Happy Bellybutton Day!

Well here we sit smack dab in the middle of the week. I have been looking after my 2 nephews. Boy have they been a handful this week. The oldest one has been sick, poor little guy. He's had a fever on and off all week long. Hopefully he'll be feeling better by Friday. He's going camping with his parents and my brother and his girlfriend and there son. The weather is suppose to hold out for them. I sure hope so. It's been great all week. Tomorrow will be my last day babysitting the two of them for the summer.

Well I haven't been doing much with the site lately. I really have to get somethings done here. I think that I'm going to be bring together this site as well as my Pink Lady site. That way I will have them both in one spot. But I'm still thinking about it, might be a while before I get it all put together.

Well I think that I'm going to go and catch up on some things. Seems that the email piles up when your not getting to it as fast as you should.

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?