Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Monday, June 16, 2003

It's Monday.... oh yippee

Well we finally found out what is going on with my sister, seems that after 2 trips to the hospital and a 3 day stay they have finally pin pointed the problem. She has a sever bladder infection as well as ulcers. For some one that's only 27 that's a terrible thing. But I'm glad that we finally know what is going on with her.

So far today the sun is out and there is no rain in sight which makes me very happy. I don't think that I could stand any more rain, I'm starting to get soggy. There is a nice cool breeze today so that's a great thing. I really can't stand it when it gets to warm. 21 is the best temp I think.

I'm not to sure what I'm going to be working on today. I know that there are a few things that I want to get done. I'm very happy with how things are start to take shape with this site, but I have a bit more work to do on my Pink Lady site. I had to change my hit counter this morning for some reason the one that geo cites gives you to use wasn't working well for me at all so I went to bravenet and got one there. I also added a guest map.



Well I think it's time for another cup of tea.

Huggies
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?