Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Sunday, June 22, 2003

It's Sunday and I feel.......

Totally agitated.

MSN has been doing up grades on the groups which are now a complete and total mess. You can't do a dang thing with them. One of my groups is a total mess, and it breaks my heart to go into it. So I figure that I will hide out in here for a bit before I go to bed.

My sunburn is killing me, I've sprayed it a couple of times with this medicated stuff that numbs it for about an hour or so.... the thing is you must remember to keep your mouth shut { which is sometimes very hard for me } because if you breathe it in... you get a numb tounge. Which isn't so bad for those around me tonight. I must say that I'm very colourful.

And the icing on the cake.... my Cat has been in heat now for the past 4 days... and all she does is howl. I'm thinking that maybe I should just move to the roof top to get away from everything for the next little bit.

Well the weather was nice again today, but I didn't dare go outside. All I've been doing is drinking water like a mad person and having short naps... okay I slept for 2 hours this afternoon.

Well I think I'm going to go and see what I can get into in PSP for a bit.







You can't be still for a moment, and your annoying little buzzing sound grates on everyone.
You are very mobile, one moment in one place and the next you are in another room, and please drop that nasty habit of touching everybody's food!



Huggies
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?