Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Sunday, June 29, 2003

It's Sunday Evening....

And well it feels like I'm sitting on the sun. This entire day was so terribly hot. Yesterday and last night it was so humid. Now there isn't a breeze to be found. I think that it hit about 32 today... yeck...

As of 9 PM it was down to 21, yippee... and still no breeze.

The heat is making me so sick to my stomach. I think that I should have went to mum's tonight to sleep. I know that it will be so much cooler down there close to the water. What a silly week this one is. Mike goes into work tonight for 11 to 7 and than goes back to work on the 2nd of July for 3 am. It's because of the holiday on the 1st. Sometimes I think that they just should turn all holiday's that fall in the middle of the week either on a Monday or Friday. That way everyone will have a long weekend and not a broken up week.

The weather people say that its only going to go up to 21 tomorrow. I hope so. I really do. I think that I have drank enough water to float to England and back. But I know if I don't than I will be in big trouble, and I don't want that.

I made a few more globes tonight I think that I'm going to post them in a little bit.

Well that's it for now.

Huggies



Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?