Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Wednesday, June 18, 2003

It's Wednesday so Happy Belly Button Day!

Well were sitting right smack dab in the middle of the week, yet another beautiful sunny day with a nice breeze. The temp right now is at 23 degrees. So far today I've made 16 new blinkies, I've made the ones for the Zodiac as well as a couple others. When I first started to make them I was using a template, but now I'm doing them free hand. I'm very happy about that.



I think that this one turned out pretty well. I can't belive that it's the 18th of June already, time is really starting to fly. I guess the nice days do that. Summer always seems to go by so quickly, its kinda sad. But I must say that fall is my favorite time of year here especially when the leave start to change. It's so beautiful.

FIVE QUESTIONS ::

1. Your name spelled backwards.
annaeD

2. Where were your parents born?
They were both born in Halifax, N.S.

3. What's your favorite restaurant?
I guess that would be Steak and Stein. Really great food there.

4. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes when I was in the 3rd grade I played the part of an Angel in the Christmas pagent.

5. Type of music you dislike most?
I think that it would have to be rap music, it's not that I have anything against rap it just seems to be the same type of thing every time that you hear it. The videos are even worse, the way that women are depicted just sickens me.


Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?