Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Monday Night
The End of another Hot Day!

Wow! That's all I can say. Summer has seem to come in on a high note this year. We have been in the 20's for the last few days. I sure hope that this is not a sign of things to come. I like the summer and all but I can really live without the heat.

I have 3 more day's of looking after my sisters little guy, than she is out of school for the rest of the summer. I must say that I'm really looking forward to that. We have all been talking about going camping together this summer. That is always fun. They place that we go to is so nice and they have this huge lake. I haven't been swimming in what seems like forever. So I'm really looking forward to it.

Well it's kinda late so I think that I'm going to head off to bed.

Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?