Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Friday, June 20, 2003



Thank goodness it's the end of the week, well the rain has finally let up and now it's hot and sunny. Were sitting at about 26 and there is very little breeze today. The heat kinda makes me sick to my stomach.

Well I managed to make a few more blinkies today. I haven't put them up as of yet. I've been doing some things for one of the MSN groups that I belong to.

I think that hubby wants to go out for a bit, I'm thinking that a walk by the lake and getting under a tree would be a good idea for the rest of today.

Top 5
1. Who would you consider to be your best friend?
That would be a toss up between my hubby and Kathy my best g/f from grade school. So I will take it that were talking best G/F for today.

2. Where did you meet this person?
Kathy and I met each other in the 5th Grade.

3. What is something you consider special/funny/etc. about this person? I mean,
what keeps this person your best friend through all the annoying bad habits and
little petty fights you get in??

Oh goodness it's so hard to pick, but I would have to say it is how we have stayed friends for all of these years. Even though months go by that we don't talk to each other because life it to busy and things get outta hand, I know that I can always pick up the phone and call her no matter what time of day. We have shared alot of things through the years.

4. What is a special memory or funny story about you and your best friend? I am
sure you have more than one, but do try to pick one.

I think that it would have to be our high school graduation. So many people never thought that either of us would make it at times, considering all we ever did was ditch school { not a good idea at the best of times, but even more so your senior year } My mum was taking photo's and Kathy and I were goofing around and mum took a shot of the 2 of us in our Robes it was a great day. Followed up by a prom that neither one of us had a date for so we took each other, she had to be one of the worst dates ever LOL. After the prom we had a safe grad where we all went out to Macdonald's beach for the night, we ate, gambled and sat around a bomb fire all night and talked. That had to be one of the most special times of all, than it was like we had 2 months to grow up and get a job. Well we got jobs, but we never grew up!

5. If you never met this person, how do you think your life would be different?
I don't think that my life would have been as full as it has been. With out her to goof around with, cry with and vent about things with. She's my best friend for a reason, because we are both so different from each other that we make a good pair.

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?