Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Well it's Tuesday

The weather sure has done a turn around. Yet another beautiful day and right now were sitting at 20 degrees, with a nice breeze. My poor cat has done nothing but sleep all afternoon on her special chair with her blankie that I made for her. The weather has put me in such a good mood today, I've made a new blinkie for summer.



I think that I've gone blinkie mad the last few days. This is the first time that I've made one like this, I kinda like the way that it turned out.

Last night they showed some of the auditions for Canadian Idol... I must say that I would never have the nerve to do something like that.... some of them were just terrible. But to each there own I say. I guess everyone wants to be a star in ther own way.



Well I should get a few more things done.

Huggies
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?