Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Tuesday, July 01, 2003

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

July 1st already.... where is the time going?

Well it has been another hot day, we hit 28 today. But thankfully we had a bit of a breeze. I wasn't feeling so great so we just stayed in today. I did get to watch the fireworks however. From the comfort of my bedroom with a nice drink of grape juice and my fan. LOL...

They had a perfect nite for the fireworks and I bet that it was nice down at the waterfront. I would have liked to go down to watch them, but Mike has to work early tonight and I didn't want to go alone.

The good thing is Mike is going to take vacation August 1st through to the 10th. The 4th of August is another holiday weekend here, it's Natal day its the celebration of Halifax and Dartmouth's Birthdays... so its a weekend long party. There is a parade, fireworks and many fair in town that weekend, as well as the busker's. So hopefully the weather will be just as good than as it is now minus the heat.

1. Are you registered to vote?
As soon as you turn 18 you have to be registered to vote, and since I'm way past that age yes I am registered to vote.

2. Ever prank call anybody?
I will have to hang my head in shame and say yes I have prank called somebody..... but since it was my best friend.... does it really count?

3. Furthest place you ever traveled.
Oh this one is really sad.... I have only ever traveled to New Glasgow. Which is only at the most about 100 miles away from where I live now. It's where Mike's parents live. It's a long story, but I've never been comfortable traveling.

4. Favorite pizza topping?
That would have to be mushrooms. I just love them.

5. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No cant say that I have. If I want something that is going to break within the first month or not get used I'll save myself the 29.99 and go to the dollar store and pick something up........... the same thing happens.

Well that's all for now, I think that I might mess around in PSP for a bit.


Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?