Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Monday, July 07, 2003

Happy Monday

Well it's been a while since I've updated my blog. Things have been a bit busy as of late. My poor cat has been sick now since Friday. But she's starting to come around. We don't know what caused it, but we think it's a combo of the heat.. that has been really bad and her cat food. The poor little dear did nothing but sleep all weekend. I was really scared for her, I don't know what I would do if something happened to her. I just love her to death, we've had her since she was 7 weeks old. She's a calico and very pretty coloured.

Speaking of the heat, oh my goodness yesterday it reached 35 degrees here and there was not a bit of a breeze at all. I could barely stand it. Our apartment was like a sauna. Way to hot for me, and I wouldn't go outside because it was worse. At least today there is a breeze, it's only 25 so far. The night's have been cooling off though so that's a good thing for me I can sleep. But poor Mike works back shift and has to try and sleep through the worst of the heat of the day. I feel so bad for him.

Well that's it for now I've been working on a site for one of the MSN groups that I belong to, it's called MQA's Trip around the world. It's just something fun to work on for all of my friends there.

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?