Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Monday, July 14, 2003

Thank goodness it's monday


Well lets see where do I start....

Thursday...
My mum and sister call up and I ask me if I want to go to the public garden's with them and the kids. So I thought great way to spend the day.

Well... they picked me up at 10:30 when I went down stair's they told me to get my bathing suit so back up I go root around for that get all that crap packed up and get into the back seat of the car.. Only to find out that we are going to the lake for the day.

So that mean's a trip to the dollar store to pick up some stuff for the boy's to play with.... 11:00... now were packed back into the car... Dingbat sister decides it's time for gas... 11:15 we finally hit the road.. {remember I'm in the backseat with 2 little guy's who are fightin'}

12:00 we finally make it to the lake... and I've almost lost my mind. Get all set up at the lake... only to find out that I forgot sunscreen and no one else has any... Think to my self it's a bit overcast I won't worry about it.... go swimming...

2:45 mum and sis decide it's time to go... FOR A DRIVE THAT IS.... so off we go driving to the camp ground that we used to go to when we were kids... speakin' of kid's the 2 in the back have passed out... I've got one with his head in my armpit and I'm holding the head of the other one up so it's not floppin' around.... and I'm dyin' with a new sunburn... grrrr sun screen.... so we stop to get the kid's ice cream... they don't want to be woke up and I don't blame 'em...

I just want to go home....... 5:30 we pull up in front of my apartment building...


Friday...
Well it rained all day and I stayed inside feeling like I had falled down a lava pit.
Everytime I moved I thought that the skin on my back was going to start a fire all on it's own..
Sleep didn't happen with out the help of Asprin...

Saturday...
I'm burned to a crisp and just have to go grocery shopping... so off we go to the mall the day wasn't to hot so we walk.

Huge mistake... I forgot where I live... Nova Scotia where the weather can change on a dime...

We are walkin' home with the few things that we picked up, I'm still going nuts because of the burn I have and whamo...
it's only 29 degree's out side.

There is no way this day can get any worse...
Never think those words....

We get home and well I went to the washroom when
SNAP.... the handle on the toilet broke...
and there isn't any one to fix it until Tuesday...
Great going...

So later on that night I think to my self what a wingding of a day I'm going to have a cool bath to help my burn...
When lazyin' in the tub...
I find that the grout around my tiles is cracking and falling out... the same grout that they fix 8 months ago.

Sunday....
I was afraid to get out of bed, I hid in there with a book...
I played on the PC for a while.
Nothin' broke, I didn't get burned and the weather was cool..
The day went ok, DH even cleaned up for me..

Monday Morning...
I get a call from my sister... I tell her to go blow sand..

That was my weekend how was yours?





Quiz of the day!


Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?