Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Tuesday, October 28, 2003

It's Tuesday..

And I've been pretty busy. I've done a couple more pixel paintings and I'm going to make a new webset for the upcoming holiday season.

The last 3 evening's I've been watching a movie and a documentry on the Halifax Explosion of 1917. We never really learned about this in our history classes in school, which is really sad considering that this happened in our provenice. To think that all of these people died for something that may have been prevented. What is so outragous is the fact that this was the biggest explosion ever seen up until the atomic bomb, the worst thing that ever happened in Canada and may people never knew that it happened. My Great Grandmother was in the explosion, she was one of the lucky ones she lived. But she lived her life from then on with a piece of wood embeded in her leg. Right up until the day that she died. I think that she was 81 or 82 when she passed away. I really can't remember, all I remember is that she pass when my brother was still a baby.

I know that sometimes I tend to get obsessed with things, right now it's the Halifax Explosion and learning all that I can about that. As well as pixel painting. I can see that the upcoming weeks will see us taking little trips about to see the bell tower, maybe this year on the anniversary we will go and take part.

Well that's all for now.

Huggies
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?