Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Sunday, October 26, 2003

Well it's Sunday..

Not to much going on today, my cat is in heat again I know that I should get her fixed. It just seems that all of the people that I know who have had there cat's fixed end up with sick cats. My friends Kathy { who's cat Bubba had feline diabetes } had to be put down on the 12th of this month. My friend Stacey's cat Mickey had feline lukemia. They are both fixed. Just makes me wonder sometimes, if doing this to cat's makes them ill. Which is why my Cali Rosie has not been fixed yet. So I guess I will just have to live with her going into heat, it will soon stop now that the cooler weather is upon us.

Well that's it for now, I have a few errands to run and I hope to be back in a bit to do some more pixel painting. Melissa at Melissa's Pixel Garden has a new one that I haven't had the time to do yet. They are great fun and if not for Melissa's site, I would never have had the nerve to try them.

Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?