Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Happy Tuesday...

Well so far it has been a great day... mind you it's freezing out right now someone said that we might get some snow. I really think that it is way to early for snow.

Well I had been saving up airmiles and I had no idea what to do with them. Lucky for me the grocery store decided to join up with them and you can get 20 dollars for 125 points so I cashed in some points and got 100 dollars worth of coupons. Well Mike and I went there this morning to pick up some things... total bill $80.14 which meant I only spent 14 cents. What a hoot. Plus you get air miles on your purchase. So I'm building them back up again.

Well tonight is the night of my job interview, I'm holding my breath and crossing my fingers. It's only for 6 weeks, but at least its something right? Well that's what I keep telling myself. Until something else comes along. Which reminds me I have to iron my pants soon.

Well I've been working on some more pixel paintings, sometimes I get so into them that the day just flys by. I just have to figure out what in the heck I'm going to do with all of these things that I keep making. LOL... I figure something out.

Well that's it for now.
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?