Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Friday, November 28, 2003

It's Friday.... wooo hooo the weekend

And of course it's raining again. Wouldn't you know it I have to do some errands today {have to take the bus} and it's raining. I swear it only rains on the weekend and it's cold to boot. I'm really not looking forward to going out to the mall today, with it being the end of the month your have all the old age pensions out which makes it really busy at the mall. I have a big problem with crowds especially at this time of year. It seems that every one is cranky and on top of each other. When we went out last weekend, I kept getting people walking into me. They didn't even say sorry, they shot me a dirty look as if I had don't something. Well we didn't stay out that long I can tell you that.

I have been finding that people are getting more and more rude. What happened to good old fashion manners? When ever I have to walk in front of some one I always say excuse me... but it seems as though that has gone to the way side for alot of people and I don't even mean young people, there are alot of older people who too never say excuse me. I guess that it was the way that I was raised... but I truly belive that manners really need to come back into vogue.

Well the great tree debate is still going on... Mom want's to buy us one for Christmas from the U-Cut tree lot. I don't want her too because we can get one ourselves down the street from the apartment and it would be alot easier and less hassle that way. Every year mom goes over board with Christmas, this year it's worse because of all that happened at the beginning of the year with her almost dieing. I don't want her to spend that much on Mike and me, I know that she can't afford it. But does she listen to me... No. I guess it makes her feel good being able to do such things. But I would rather see her spend the money and her and dad. SO the tree debate will rage for a few more day's or until we go and buy one and put it up!


Friday Five

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
Of couse I like to shop, just checking out all that is new can really brighten up my day.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
The last thing that I purchased was some Christmas gifts.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
I prefer to shop at an actual store, there is just something about being able to check out the quality of the item before you decide to take it home.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
I didn't get an allowance as a child, I made all my spending money by babysitting.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
It would have to be the black velvet dress I bought for a party, it seems that everything is attracted to it. Before I even left the house I was covered in cat hair.


Well that's it for now
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?