Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Saturday, November 29, 2003

What a long day... Makes for a tired evening.

It's Saturday

And it is some cold out. It rained most of the day, so I spent part of the afternoon making some new websets for Christine I had a blast making them. 6 in total. I haven't been doing any pixel painting the last few days. I'm going to have to see what tut's are out there now. I always get so excited when I see new ones.

Well I made home made chinese food tonight, fried rice, egg rolls and beef pepper steak. It was pretty good. In a little bit Mike and I are going to watch X-Men 2. So that means it's time to get the popcorn pot out. None of that nuked stuff here. My poor Cali Rosie Cat is half in heat and half out. It's kinda funny to watch her curl up on Mike sometimes I swear that she's trying to get as close as she can to him. She rubs her head on his beard. It's a hoot to watch.

Well I was talking to my little sister today. Her and the boys were going to come over for a bit. But they started to act up in the car so she decided to take them home and decorate and make some cookies. On a rainy day, they always get cabin fever. They just need to be outside.

I called mom and talked to her for a bit. She was just waiting for my sister to get home with the kids so they could start. I think that it's too early to put up decorations.... I mean really a month of it is a bit to much. Even 3 weeks {oh yeah mom is getting my tree next Sunday} is a bit much. But it looks like it will be at my house for 3 weeks. I'll just have to live with it I guess. I was going to do Christmas Dinner here for Mike and I but I couldn't get out of going to mom & dad's. Just another one of those things that I will have to live with I guess. But I will be doing our dinner at home next year, that's for sure.

Well I've been watching Day's of Our Lives for years now and I can't belive the story line that they have going on right now with all the killings. I read on a board that the killing of Cassie {who ended up in the pinata} will be the last one until after Christmas. The next one to go will be Roman { around New Years } than in Jan. Tony will be going and that is when we will finally find out who the killer is. I'm really stumped on this one. I can't belive that they have killed off so many regulars. I also watch that one Passions... now I can't belive that they took off Another World for that one. It's so stupid that you can't help watching it. Even my brother watches it. And he's never been into soaps, he agrees that it's so stupid that you have to watch. Pretty sad I think lol... but I will keep watching.


Daily 7

01. What movie sequals do you hate?
That's easy it would have to be Legelly Blonde 2

02. Do you have a lust for life?
Most days

03. How could you get more out of life?
Get a job, make more friends and interact with more people.

04. What charactr from Saved By The Bell is most like you?
Screech, I spend most of my time doing what others want, even if it's a dumb idea.

05. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
Cars with loud bassy music playing, drives me nuts if I'm in the car or not.

06. What do you like that others seems to hate?
I like to spend hours reading, there are some people that don't understand how I can do it.

07. What does a great party to you involve?
Great friends chatting and having a good time, good food and great music.


Well that's it for this mini novel
Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?