Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Thursday, November 20, 2003

Welcome... help yourself to a cuppa coffee or tea.. and maybe one of our brownbear brownies as well ;)
It's Thursday..

And you know what that means.... it's raining again. I swear to Pete that it only rains on Thursdays. LOL. It's a cold rain today and very dreary out. I did have time to redo the lay out of the site. With the code from Buttercup Graphix. I did change it a bit to suit my needs here.

Well tonight is a new ER, it looks like it's going to be a good one. Oh yes it's Survivor night to. Right now I'm taping my soaps, I would rather watch them on tape that way I don't have to watch the commericals... I hate them LOL.

Since my little lovely Cali Rose decided to kick up her litter, it looks like I'm going to have to get out my broom again. The little bugger can not stand it when the apartment is clean. I also have to get out my knitting again and make her another blanket, she loves to claw at them befoe she falls asleep. So her old one has alot of holes in it. I don't mind, I really like to knit. It helps to keep me busy in the cold evenings.

Well that's it for now, I soon have to start making supper for Mike.

Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?