Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Wednesday, November 19, 2003

It's Wednesday...

Oh what did I get done today, well a few things. I managed to get the apartment cleaned {it wasn't that bad} but where Mike works back shift it doesnt leave me alot of time in the mornings to get things finished before he has to lay down. So that means if I want to do any heavy cleaning, like I have to do before the holiday rush. I have to do it before he gets home in the morning. So that said I did.

It was almost a nice day, if you don't count the cold. Brrrrrr winter is coming. To fast if you ask me, seems like it gets cold the end of October until the first of June around here. Half of the year you spend with freezing feet. That reminds me I should put slippers on my Christmas list this year. Hee hee.

We are still debating on wether or not we will be going to my parents for Christmas dinner this year or just having a quiet day at home. Everyone else has children, 9, 7, 6 & 4 all boys and they are into everything... well they are boys and I love them all to pieces. But it's a hard time of year for me, I lost my child on the 19th of December 2001. Seems like a long time ago until the day comes and it tears me apart all over again. It's something that will stick with me for the rest of my life. Which is another reason why I won't mind staying at home.

I haven't done any pixels today, I did how ever work on a site to show case my Liddle Blessing that I have adopted { you can find them under adopted pals } I think that they are just precious.

Well that's it for now.
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?