Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Tuesday, November 25, 2003

What a long day... Makes for a tired evening.

My cat's gone bonkers...

Yup she's officially gone nutz. Or is it she's driving me that way. The little bugger had me up and out of bed at 6:45 this morning, why? beats me. Once I got up, put her food out and stumbled around the apartment for a bit the little beast went and crawled in the middle of my bed and fell asleep. When I tried to get back in with her she went and hissed at me, which is very strange for her.

The rest of the day she spend being very vocal, she would either be cooing like a pigeon. That's annoying enough, but she figured out how to make this noise that sort of sound's like a cry so I would pick her up, cuddle her and she would settle down play for a bit and than start it all up again in less than 30 minutes. I can't belive that something so small can drive me so batty.

Than tonight the little princess comes into the computer room, gets up on the desk and knocks over her glass of water, yes I said glass lol. She will not drink water from her dish and when she does drink it, it must be icey cold and from the brita water jug.... or she won't touch it.

Me think's she a bit spoiled... oh I'm so NOT looking forward to putting up a Christmas tree this year... I know what's going to be sitting on top of it and it won't be my Angel I can tell you that much.



I must go and check the little monster....
Huggies



Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?