Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Thursday, November 27, 2003

My Cat think's she the Queen!

Oh Goodie she's at it again...

Yup the Queen Kitty is trying to drive me batty, yesterday she had me up and at 'em at 7:00 am and today she had me up at 6:00 am... she keep's it up and I won't be sleeping at all come the weekend. I'm not sure what is wrong with her but she is being very vocal the last 3 days.

Well I went out shopping with mom yesterday and we got to talking about Christmas trees. Well she's gifting us with our tree, fresh from the tree lot where you cut them down yourself. The thing is she's getting it next weekend (Dec 7th ) I think that it's to early and that the Queen Kitty will have me driven so bonkers with it by Christmas I will have it down on Boxing Day!

I guess that I'm going to have to get down to the storage locker today and dig out all the Christmas gear.... now that should be fun LOL... I think that all of my light's are in with the fake tree... but I'm not to sure.




3 for Thursday

1. What hobbies if any do you have?

I enjoy Knitting in the winter months when it's to cold to do anything else.
I love to do pixel painting.
I enjoy making websets for my sites.

2. What hobbies if any are you interested in but never really had the time for?

I would really love how to do cross stitch, but I have never had the time to get into it.
I would like to be able to have the time to scrap book all of the photo's that I have.
I would like to be able to tole paint.

3. What 3 things you can't do would you enjoy doing...anything at all.

1. Surf
2. Ski
3. Drive a motor bike

Daily 7

1. Do you want to share a life with someone?

Yes.. well actually I already am spending it with the man that I love most in the world. ;)

2. Would you ever adopt a foster child?

Yes... I think that all children need a good home not just babies need to be adopted but teens as well.

3. Are you anti social?

Depending on the day... Yes.

4. What impossible thing is POSSIBLE?

For me right now it would have to be quitting smoking... it's seems impossible but I know that with the right support it is Possible to quit and for good.

5. What song do you love to sing out loud?

Question should be what song don't I sing out loud LOL... right now it would have to be Someday By Nickleback and Fallen by Sarah McLachlan

6. Have you ever laid out under the night stars or taken long solitary night walks?

I have done both, growing up in an area that was so quiet at night I would take walks along the beach and just sit for hours watching the moon shine off of the ocean, look at the stars and just think about things. It has been years since I've done that.

7. Is there more to you than anyone knows?

I think that there is, I have a very hard time opening up to anyone. Even my husband doesn't know all that there is to know about me.



Genevieve Gorder
You are Genevieve Gorder! You like playful love
nests and a teenage girl's No Parents
Meditation Zone.


Which Trading Spaces Designer are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Well that's it for now.. since it's only 7:40 am

Huggies




Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?