Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Sunday, November 09, 2003

Sunday Evening...

Well I did get to see the Lunar Eclipse last night it was very cool. I'm happy that it was not all that cloudy out, but it was freezing.

Well I had to change my Zonk Board to at Tag Board this evening, seems that you have to pay for it now and my trial period ended. I will have to think about paying for it before I go and do it.

Well I'm going to be spending the night at my parents tonight. My sister has to go to school tomorrow and both of her little guys are sick. One has the chicken pox and the other has in her words now a touch of pneumonia and broncitis. Poor little guys. So I'm going to have my handsfull tomorrow I can see it coming, not to mention that I have the start of a headache right now.

Well I managed to get the apartment cleaned up, that was a fun way to spend my Sunday I can tell you LOL.

Well that's it for now.
Until later.

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?