Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Monday, November 24, 2003

Welcome... help yourself to a cuppa coffee or tea.. and maybe one of our brownbear brownies as well ;)

Well I'm either really Late posting on Sunday or Really Early on Monday...

I did change the site around a bit today, I think I'm happy with the lay out for now. More than likely that will change. I did learn a very important lesson on Saturday night... well a couple of them actually. Number 1: DO NOT EAT SPICY FOOD... before going to bed. I was up a couple of times through the night. Number 2: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR WINDOW OPEN IN THE FALL. That would seem like something I would remember but I was so dang tired I forgot and ended up freezing & waking up miserable in the morning. Waking up a couple of times didn't help the situation either. I think that I have the beginning of the flu coming on, which I shouldn't because I did have the flu shot. The Doctor said that it only works for the 3 most common forms of the flu.

Well I should get these old bones off to bed. Maybe I will read a bit, I did get 4 new novels yesterday.

Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?