Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Saturday, November 08, 2003

Well it's Saturday..

I haven't done that much at all today. I did make another bear graphic, go figure LOL. I am kinda hooked on them now.



I'm waiting for the lunar eclipse to start. It should be something to see. It's so cold out though so I'm going to watch from inside. Right now it's 5 degrees and very windy out. I think that it's even colder with the wind.

With it being Saturday night that means only one thing... time for Trading Spaces. I can't wait to see which one of the Brits from Changing Rooms is going to be on tonight. I'm so addicted to watching those how to shows. Last night it was House Rules, I feel so bad for those people the way that the judges rip apart all of the hard work that they do in one week. I know that there would be no way that I would be able to do the amount of work that they do.

Well that's it for now.

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?