Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Friday, November 07, 2003

Yippeee it's FRIDAY...

Thank goodness that this week has now come to a close. By the looks of the weather were in for a cold weekend. It's freezing here already today. My little kitty is snug as a bug in the blanket that I made for her. She's a funny little beast sometimes. She's very set in her way's everyday she has to be able to have her afternoon nap in the chair that I have for her in the computer room. And heaven forbid if I don't go in there at the right time, she gets kinda cranky with me.



That's her in a nut shell LOL.

Well I have done another pixel painting this one was done with a tut from Christina's Site it took a bit to do I think 2 hours was the total time that I spent on this one yesterday.

I did another one this morning but I used a colouring book for the insperation for it.

I think that it turned out ok.

Well that's it for now.
Huggies



Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?