Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Thursday, December 18, 2003

I should have known better....

With Christmas being a week away I should have known better than to go to the mall today... I really should have known not to go with my mom and youngest sister. We went to Walmart, big mistake it was packed which is normal for this time of year. But I didn't think that they would leave me at the mall. I had to go and get some stuff at the grocery store and they knew that. So I went to pick up my cat food at Walmart and than I went to the grocery, I knew that my sister had to pick up her little one soon. SO I went to pick up some stuff, I come back to Walmart and I cant find them. So I decide to call her cell phone. They were at the mall lights, they had called my place told Mike that they couldn't find me and decided to leave me there. I really can't belive that they did this. Now they had me paged 3 or 4 times, and when I didn't show up they never thought to come and check the grocery. I was gone for 20 minutes. Now what if something had have happened to me.

I know that it's not a good thing to think about, but what if someone had grabbed me. They didn't know where I was, heck they didn't even think enough to stay until I showed up. They were going to leave me there. I know that I'm a 31 year old woman, but that scares the living daylights out of me. If you can't go shopping with your own family who knows that you have to go to another store and your on a timeline, they only page you in one store and don't bother to come to the other to check and see if your there. That's not a good thing. Had something happened to me they would have felt really bad. I still cant get over the fact that they actually left the mall without me.

That cat of mine is starting to get on my last nerve tonight. She won't leave the tree alone. Everytime she is left in the front room with it she start playing with the beads and popcorn. I can't wait for boxing day cause that bad boy will be coming down so I can't have some type of peace back into my life LOL... Love the cat, love the tree.... just not the two together.

Well that's it for my little rant tonight. I guess I was more flustered than I though... now off to bed.

Huggies



Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?