Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I'm feeling very sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Well it's Wednesday and I haven't touched my blog since last Tuesday. Simply because I have been so sick. What started out as a cold got to be alot worse. I thought that I had the flu to begin with, but I had the flu shot. So when things kept getting worse I went to the doctors on Friday. Not my regular one, she was off for the day but a duty doctor. He listened to everything and checked me out. Than he gave me a script for antibiodics. Told me to only get them if I got any worse. So I didn't pick them up until yesterday.

Because of the Storm that moved in on the weekend we went tree killing {as my brother put it} on Saturday instead of Sunday. It was really fun, all of us running around trying to find the perfect tree before the storm set in. It was so windy and cold out, not a good idea for me to be out in weather like that. We did manage to get our trees... it only took 3 hours. The drive to the tree farm was an hour both ways. So it made for a great outting and wonderful memories.

Sunday when I woke up I never felt so miserable in my entire life. I was coughing up and storm and still am. I cough so hard I keep giving myself a head ache and my ribs are killing me. All I wanted to do was sleep, but because there was a death in the family on the first of Dec. my brother missed getting his birthday presents on the fouth the day of the funeral. So even though I felt terrible, and it had snowed the night before I made my way down to my mom's house for dinner. Only to get there and cough so hard that my mom looked at me told me that I had green circles around my eyes and I should have stayed home. I could have cried, cause that's all that I wanted to do in the first place. Oh well it can't be said that I didn't show up. LOL

Sunday evening I spend decorating that tree, and than I passed out on the sofa. I didn't bother to much with the decorations on Monday, I was still pretty whipped. SO last night... yeah that was Tuesday... I finished what I could with the living room. I added garland around the curtins and the entry way. I put up my little wooden placks on all of the door way. And both of my wreaths are now up. I can honestly say that I'm finished with the decorting protion of the program.

I had a bit of engery this morning when I woke up so I did some of my house work that had been left well because I'm the woman of the house and the only one that cleans it. I'm sure that gene is missing in most mens DNA. I love him don't get me wrong... but I don't think that he knows how to use a broom to save his life. LOL

I must get the chicken in the oven to start cooking it. Tomorrow I will turn it into soup I think. That is if there is anything left to it. I haven't been cooking since I got sick. Poor guys been living off of french fries and what ever else he can put together.

Well that's it for now.
Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?