Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Tuesday, December 02, 2003

I'm feeling creative... but not on the PC!

Well we are finally getting the freezing cold weather. It went down to minus 3 last night but with the wind chill I'm sure that it was feeling even colder. For some reason our master bedroom is the worst for holding any heat. I'm not sure why it pumps outta the rad like crazy.

We will be going to get our Christmas tree on Sunday with the rest of the family. My mom has to get her's and my brother is getting his as well. Should be fun I think, I've never gone to the tree lot and cut down my own. I'm still not finished shoppings. I don't think that I'm ever done, until the day arrives and you can't get anything else.

I feel like making something today but I'm not sure if I want to do any work on the computer or if I want to work on some of the Christmas craft stuff I have around here. Funny thing is if I think about it to much I won't get anything done.

Well that's it for now.
Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?