Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Friday, January 02, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Well it's hard to belive that another year has come and gone and a new one has taken it's place. I sure hope that this one is alot better than last year.

Well I didn't do to much for New Years Eve. Mike and I stayed at home, we had home made nacho's with cheese sauce and sour cream... mmmm yummy.

We spent the evening watching movies, I didn't relize that Bad Boys 2 was 2 hours and 20 minutes long but it was well worth it. I have to say that I didn't get bored watching it alot of action and really funny to boot. We were in bed by 12:30, where Mike works the back shift and everything was closing early on New Years eve we had to go out so that meant that he only had 3 hours sleep for the day. The poor guy couldn't keep his eyes open. But we had fun any way.

I have to get the tree down this weekend, it's starting to drop it's needles really badly.

Well that's it for now, I'll be back later in the day as it's 1 am here now and Mike will be up soon to go to work and I'm going to crawl into the bed.








Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?