Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Saturday, January 31, 2004

Happy Saturday!

I've spent most of my day working on some new websets just for fun and I'm happy with the way that they turned out. The weather has started to warm up a bit... that is if you call single digits under zero warm. LOL

Well I have started work on a new blanket, this one will be made out of chinelle yarn. It's done in red, green and white with a silver strand running through it. I just hope that Miss Kitty doesnt think that it's for her and claim it after it's done. Like she's done with every other one that I have made.

Right now she's sleeping on her chair the little bugger.

I have been trying to drink my 8 glasses of water a day... I feel like I could float away half of the time. But I know that it's good for me so I'm going to keep it up.

Well that's it for now
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?