Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Monday, January 26, 2004

Well another day has started to wind down. It's still frezzing out. We have another sever windchill warning again for over night tonight. -35 again. The heat is just pumping out of the rads.

I just wish that we were able to control the rad in the bathroom. It's like a sauna in there. Not to mention that my linen/bathroom stuff closet is right next to this rad. When you touch the inside door knob it's really hot. And I've found a bar of soap that's starting to melt in the closet. It's unbelieveable how hot that one rad gets. I guess it's because they are the old fashion type of rads, not the baseboard ones. They are about 2 1/2 feet up off of the floor. I swear if I was to bring up some wet laundry from the washer it would dry in an hour in here. It's just that warm.

My skin is starting to take a beating from the dry air. I finally know what they mean about the winter itch. I've got it on both of my elbows. I've been using lotion like crazy, the stuff that I got from the hospital. It's made for frequent hand washers. So it's not so harsh. But I have to apply it like mad. Not to mention that the split lip that I had never did heal, and nothing that I put on it seems to work.

Well that's enough of my whinning for tonight.

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?