Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Well it's a nice day out... or it was.
It's not to cold and the sun was out for a bit today. But now it's getting dark out which means that soon the temp will drop again. I was even able to have my windows open today. Which is great, because I hate how stuffy it can get in here in the winter. I try to open my windows every day, unless it's snowing out.

I have been messing around this afternoon surfing the web and stuff, I have my radio on beside me... well I must say that I'm really getting tired of songs but The Canadian Idol as well as The 2 American Idols and The Runner up. It seems to be all that they play and it really gets boring. Even the names of the songs, I'm Sorry 2004... what were they thinking. They should be sorry, cause everytime I hear it I get a head ache. Okay that's enough of that little rant because I could go on forever about that. It's been bugging me for days now.

Tomorrow is Mum's birthday the big 50 she'll be. I'm not sure if anything is going on down there or not, no one ever tells me anything. I do know that were going to get about 2 to 5 cm of snow tomorrow. I do have to go to the mall for a bit too. I need some new bulbs for the kitchen.

As I sit here typing away Cali is asleep in the chair and I can her Mike snoring away. He should be getting up soon. Which means that he will sit at the PC and play games until I call him for supper, he'll spend a half hour with me and than play his games for another 3 or 4 hours. I can't really complain, he does work hard and working back shift is hard on him. I know that he hates it.

Well that's it for now.

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?