Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Well I've been doing some work on the site tonight. I must say that this blog is driving me half nuts. I think that I have redone it 4 times now.

It's 12:20 and I'm kinda tired tonight. I did spend part of the evening reading, another one of those "Trashy" novels Mike calls them. I'm not ashamed to admit that I read Harlequin Blaze books... well actually I'm hooked on them and I know that the new ones are out this week. So that means I will have 4 new ones to read. I'll get them at Walmart cause they give a 25% off discount on them.

Well were going to be getting some more snow over night tonight... and another storm for Thursday. That's just what we don't need. I mean it only storms at the end of the week when I have things that I have to get done. Mom's birthday is on Thursday. I already picked up her gift. It's one of the Kneeded Angels. She started to get them when she was in the hospital last year. And now they are going to be the gift of choice I do belive. I got one from Mike for Christmas it's called dreams, and it has two of my favorite things.... Angels and Bears.

Well that's it for now I think. I'm starting to get sleepy and I'm still not sure if I like the over all look of the site yet. I'm just going to go and think about it for a bit... or play some bingo. LOL

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?