Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Friday, February 06, 2004

What a crazy week...

I haven't been posting much this week, I've been a bit busy. On Monday I went out with mum just so we could get our walking time in. Well dad had been away all weekend and he told her to go. So we went to the mall like we usually do to hit some of the sales. She got a leather jacket for my BIL for his birthday for only 29 dollars. I had to look at it twice to see if there was anything wrong with it. It had a bit of dirt on the back that washed right off. Than we went to one of the grocery stores to get some of the things that were on sale.... they didn't have any of the things that we were looking for so off we went to another one.... and yet again they didn't have the ad stuff. Well that kinda sucked. So we went to a completly different chain and were able to get all of the things that we were looking for. Which was great. When I got home around 5:30 I started to make dinner after dinner I had a nap. When I woke up I put on the radio only to hear that a woman had been approched at the last mall that we were at around 6 by a guy with a switchblade wanting her to get out of her car. Lucky for her, she had her doors locked and took off to call the police. That kinda freaked me out because we had just left there a half an hour before.

I haven't been feeling all that great all week long so I have been going to sleep early and taking naps like crazy. So I haven't been spending that much time on the PC and when I am, I try and make something in PSP for fun. It seems like I just start to feel well and than bang I get sick again.

I guess that were in for some bad weather tomorrow, I hope that it just passes over us. We will either get rain/freezing rain or a boat load of snow. I really don't like winter any more... it's been so blasted cold.

Well that's it for now
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?