Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Surivor is on tonight... for the second week in a row it's on Wednesday night. I'm not complaining. I love that show. I'm really hoping that Rupert wins this one. He's such a nice guy. But I think that Boston Rob has to much hold over everyone and is so cocky. I really can't stand him.

Well I made sure that I won't be losing any of the things that I have pixeled, I burned them all onto a disk today. You never know what may happen so better safe than sorry. Also a couple of the sites that had great outlines have closed. I was really sorry to see them go they were great sites.

Okay now for today's quiz....

cute but psycho
you are the cute but psycho happy bunny. You
adorable, but a little out there. It's alright,
you might not have it all, but there are worse


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I'm going to try and keep updating this, I spent yesterday looking after my nephew Nick. He has pink eye and couldn't go to school. But I do belive he went to school today.

Well that's it for now. I have to get supper ready.. it's nacho night.

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?