Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Friday, March 26, 2004

Well I finally got the pixel that I was working on for the last 2 days done. I'm happy with the way that it turned out. I have changed the colour of the eggs about 5 times but I think that I like the way that they are now. The base bunny and eggs are from an outline the rest of it is from my little head.



I've been keeping all of my pixels on another site of mine. Mayflower Creations.

Quiz of the day:

White Dragon
You are a white dragon, pure and noble, you would
help humans if they desprately need you. YOu
are kind and wise with a heart of gold.


Which Dragon resides in your soul? (cool pictures!)
brought to you by Quizilla

That's it for now, I have to get ready to go out shopping with Mike.
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?