Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Saturday, March 20, 2004

Well it's Saturday and the first day of spring but you wouldn't think so with it being so bloody cold out.
Then they are saying that were going to get snow and rain all day tomorrow. Oh goodie just what we all wanted... more snow.

I have been working on my other 2 sites and haven't been around very much. I really have to do some more updating on this site, I might even start my own adoption shoppe, but I'm not to sure about that yet.

I have a big load of laundry that I have to start digging through today. It seems that everytime that I try to get into the laundry room around here someone else is at it. That's what happens I guess when there are 11 apartments and only 1 washer and 2 small dryers. It sucks. But I don't really feel like dragging it all down to the laundrymat. We do have two of them down at the end of the street but its such a pain to have to drag it down there.

Well I made Mikes Birthday cake, it was a devils food cake with buttercream frosting and it turned out really well. All he wanted for his birthday was a game for the PC Unreal Tournament 2004 the special DVD edition. Well we thought that we would be smart and pre-order it. Well it didn't ship until the day before his birthday and it arrived in the store on the 17, they were suppose to call me when it came in, but they didn't. So I called them to find out that they only got 6 copies and 8 people pre-ordered it. And than they told me the one thing that made my blood boil.... it was first come first served with the game and they had already sold 1... so that meant that they only had 5 left... well off we flew to the store to get it. We did get his copy but they only had 2 left... for a stupid game LOL... all that matters is that he got it and that made me very happy. Him as well.

Well here is the quizz of the day I did.

Pig Pen
You are Pig Pen!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well that's it for now. I will try and update this puppy later today.
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?