Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Goodness, it's so cold out today.
We've had sun, rain & snow. I don't think that Mother Nature knows what she wants for this day.
I did manage to get my house work done today. Thank goodness. I spent most of yesterday morning and a bit of the afternoon running around with Mike and Mum.

We had to go to the doctor's office first. Mike had been sick all weekend and on Monday, to find out that he had the intestianl flu. After we left there it was over to the Superstore for some of the specials there. After we were finished there Mum took Mike home and we made it to the mall. We did our walk around the mall stopping in at Walmart and Sobey's. Mum had to find an Easter card for my grandmother. We also hit the dollar stores as well.

By the time that I got home I was so beat and my shoulders hurt. I know why they hurt it was because of the lugging around of the laundry the day before. When I woke up this morning, I wasn't feeling so great. I have a runny nose and am still tired. I guess that the saying is right, if a well person goes to the doctor they will end up sick.

I'm sure that we will be going out tomorrow, mum and I. Since everything is closed of Friday, and it will be a mad house on Saturday I hope that we go early in the morning. I still have to pick up something for dessert on Sunday. I'm not sure if I'm going to make something or just pick something up. It will depend on how I'm feeling in the morning I guess. I should call Darcie tonight and see what she's bringing. I might make oreo cookie cream squares if she's not.

Well that's it for now, I'm not sure what I want to do right now. I might open up my PSP and do some thing in there.

Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?