Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Thursday, April 22, 2004

It has been a really long time since I have been blogging.
Right now I've been having alot of family problems. There has been alot of fighting this week, it's really taken alot out of me and I don't think that things are ever going to be the same again.

Some times I just don't understand people. I guess that's why Mike and I stay to ourselves so much. At the very least we don't have to worry about us hurting each other. He is the only good thing in my life... well and our cat too. He's the only one who listens to me, made me feel smart and has been there to pick me up when I fall. Which seems to be alot lately. He's always there. And I love him for that.

The past week and a half I have been having pains in my chest, and my heart has been fluttering. I haven't told any one about this, I don't want them to worry about me, but I am starting to worry about it and am going to make an appointment with my doctor to see what's going on. I think that with all the fighting that has been going on that my blood pressure has gone up and caused this to happen. I haven't been sleeping all that well either. I go to bed around 2 am and am up any where between 5 and 8 am.

Survivor All Star was something else tonight, I was so happy to see Shee-Ani win the amunity and Alicia get the boot. Alicia was starting to really get on my last nerve. I thought that it was so funny to see Rupert plastered after winning the luxury challenge. They just kept egging him on to drink beer so they could nap in a warm dry place. I sure do hope that they get wise to Boston Rob and vote him out soon.... I really don't want to see him win. I would love to see Rupert or even Shee-Ani win.

Well that's it for now, I'm going to go and see if I can get some of the psp bug back. I haven't done anything in so long I hope that I remember how.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?