Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Friday, April 02, 2004

Well another week has just flew by. I have got to remember to blog more often.
I also have to remember to put the clocks ahead an hour before I go to bed on Saturday Night. We are in for some wicked weather tonight, alot of rain and they are saying that we might be getting freezing rain as well as thunderstorms.... Spring ya gotta love it. LOL

Well I managed to get one pixel painting done this week, I have been going out with mum pretty much every day for walks and have not been going online or even near the pc at night. Which is not a bad thing really its not...

Here is the new one that I have made this week.


I had fun doing this one and I'm very pleased with the way that it turned out.

I've started to drink wild blueberry and cranberry juice. A very strange mix, but it's good.

Well that's it for now, Mike should be up soon so if I want to get anything done I better do it now. The boys are going to be playing tonight, and I have a bucket load of laundry to do {nothing new there} I think that tonight is going to be a night to order take away.

Huggies for now... or until I remember to blog again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?