Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Sunday, April 25, 2004

Well things are now starting to settle down some. My sister's birthday was on the 23rd she turned 30, I don't think that she's too happy about it lol.

My birthday is on the 5th and is a little over a week and a half away, I'm going to be 32. I'm not in the mood to celebrate it. To tell the truth I never have been in the mood for it. There always seems to be something that happens just before that ruins it for me. Some one will cause some type of drama and I'm always in the middle of it. So this year I'm just going to let it slide on by.

I have added some of the pixel bears that I have done to the site. I will be adding more later this week. I would add them tonight but Trading Spaces Home Free is concluding tonight in about half an hour or so and I want to watch it to see who wins.

Well that's it for now, I think that I'm going to go and make some popcorn and get a drink of milk and settle in to watch the show.

Huggies


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?