Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Monday, April 05, 2004

What a wicked day, thank goodness it's over.
I spent most of my day in the laundry room today. I did 5 loads, which around this building takes forever. I started it at 2 and ended at 6.

It didn't really help that the girl that lives in the apartment below me thinks that the laundry room is there for her own personal use only. I don't know how people can just leave there clothes in washers and dryers and forget about them. But yet again she did it to me. I went down and opened up the washer, wet laundry her's. So I take it out and put it on top of the dryer. I wash my clothes and go to use both of the dryers and the woman has clothes in the dryer as well. GRRRRR... so I take her dry clothes out and put them on the table and put my laundry in to dry... than just as I'm putting on load number two and putting my clothes basket in my storage locker.... in she strolls... oh yeah I forgot she also left her hamper of clean clothes sitting in the laundry room as well.. The kicker, she looks at me as if to say she should have had the dryer first.... ummmm NOPE.

That has to be the one thing that drives me the most insane of all things. I think that it's so rude to do that. I always get back down to the laundry room before my laundry finshes washing and drying... call me silly but I don't want anyone else to touch my clothes... it happened to me once {her husband} and never again.

Well since I was running around like a nut bar today with the laundry and other house work Mike made me dinner tonight. He made me sausages and rice with peas... mmmmm yummy. There are a few meals that he does and they are the best ones I have ever had.

Well Mum & Dad's hot water heater went on Saturday, they have been working on it but everytime they fix one leak they spring another. I think that they should just go and pick up a new one, but if I know Dad he will tinker with it until he gets it working again.

We had our own problem with water here on the weekend. We had no hot water Friday or Saturday and when I called at 8 am Saturday morning they sent out the on call guy... ummmm on call for what he didn't have a clue as to what he was doing. I think that so many people called that they sent some one out on Saturday night because whe had hot water again on Sunday.... wicked pain in the rump is all I can say about that.

So that's how my weekend and Monday has been in a nut shell... crazy insane. Well it's late thats all for now.
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?