Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Thursday, April 29, 2004

Wow what a day. The cat kept me up most of last night so I didn't sleep very well. I did make some changes to the site today. I added 101 things and took off some of the old pages.

I spent another 3 hours tonight working on a bathroom pixel. It was a fun one to do. I have given myself a bit of a head ache so I think that I'm going to hit the sack soon. I even managed to clean the apartment today, but didn't do any laundry.

Here is the new pixel for today/tonight lol.



Well that's it for tonight.

Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?