Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Growing up I lived by the ocean, so I've always been used to hearing the roar of the waves crashing against the shore line, I'm even used to hearing the fog horns when it's foggy out... well the last couple of days its been raining and extremely foggy out. Which means that the fog horns blow. I haven't lived at my parents for 6 years now and have moved into the city & the main harbour is just down the street from us. Well let me say, the cruise ship that is in the harbour has the loudest fog horn I have ever heard. Yep, the thing goes all night long and that I'm not used to at all.

It's funny how some sounds and smells will take you back in time. Like the smell that comes from a sunny day just after a rain storm, it always reminds me of when I was about 4 years old and the house that we lived in had a backyard filled with buttercups. Or how the sound of the ocean reminds me of summer vaction when I was a child and wanted to be up first thing to go outside and play. Daisies will always remind me of my grandpie, I miss him so much. He passed away in '99 and I've been thinking about him alot the last little while. I think it has to do with tomorrow being my birthday, he would always call me up and sing happy birthday to me. The last 5 years there has always been something that was missing and it is him.

I guess it doesn't matter how many years pass, it's always going to be a little empty for me on my birthday with out that.

Well I havent touched my psp for a few days so I think that I'm going to open it up and see if I can get inspired to do something.

Here is your horoscope
for Tuesday, May 4:
You may feel as if you're baby-sitting rather than spending quality time with a dear one today, but try to be patient. If you can get through this period together, you'll be able to deal with just about anything.


Huggies

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?