Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Thursday, May 06, 2004

My Horoscope for
May 06, 2004 :
At this particular juncture, ordinarily frugal you will have a heck of a time saying no, not spending the little you've managed to save or having 'just a slice' of anything. Go ahead and be excessive. It's definitely your turn.

Daily Couple's Love
May 06, 2004 :
You don't need to impress your love in the same old ways. Boost your status in his or her eyes without spending a dime. Simple pleasures are the best. The secret to a long relationship is finding something special in every day.

Daily Chinese
May 06, 2004:
Think more than twice before embarking on a stable union, for your character will be changing these days; you'll not know exactly what you want. If you feel abnormally tired, be more attentive to your diet. Don't take for gospel what fortunetellers will indicate to you. If you're working on great projects, you must be patient and persevering.


Well now I know why my new runners didn't fit right.... they were mens shoes LMAO. We took them back today and I got another pair.
I ended up going to bingo with mum last night, we didn't win. We never seem to but it was a fun night out. I had a really great day yesterday.

I got on a roll yesterday in my PSP, I made awareness angel bears with ribbons as well as the cards that go with them. I'm very happy with the way that they turned out.

Well that's it for now.
Huggies,

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?