Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Friday, May 07, 2004

My Horoscope for
May 07, 2004 :
Your matter-of-fact style will come in very handy -- although it may be delivered with a bit more 'enthusiasm' than you usually display. Go ahead and let 'em have it. Honesty is always best.

Daily Couple's Love
May 07, 2004 :
The weekend is coming, and you're ready for something special. It won't take much to feed a blaze that's a long way from flickering out. Your partner is thinking along these same lines. He or she might make the suggestion first.

Daily Chinese
May 07, 2004 :
Enthusiastic prospects -- you'll savor enormous joys in more than one domain. You'll make stimulating encounters, but you'll have to indulge in a serious introspection session so as to find out what you want exactly. You'll try to establish harmony, and you'll succeed in creating a warm family atmosphere. Being dynamic and undertaking, you'll overflow with vitality; you'll succeed in handling your work, family life, social and mundane obligations all at the same time; concurrently, you'll jealously cultivate your secret garden.


Now that I have my horoscopes posted for the day, I'm not sure what were going to do today. I know that Mike and I have to go out and do some errands that I didn't get finished yesterday when he gets up. I hope to get the last 2 rolls of film that I found develped today as well.

It's overcast today and I'm really sleepy for some reason. I did get a good nights sleep last night, but I could still use some more. Isn't that always the way.

Last night's survivor was a bit of a suprise, I thought for sure that they were going to get rid of Jenna... Rob is one sneeky devil, I never would have thought that he would turn on Big Tom like that. Wasn't it "sweet" when Rob won the truck { like we didn't see that coming he wins everything } and Amber got a car because he took her to the movie with him. I'm sorry but she just gets on my last nerve... "most dates you would get flowers, dinner and a movie, but Rob gave me a car on our first date!" Ummm I thought that the show gave that to you, Amber. Okay maybe the curse of the car will hold out and neither of them will win the money. Goooooo Rupert.

I also watched the last Friends like everyone else on the planet last night. I thought that it was so funny when Monica and Chandler found out that they were having twins. Like we all didn't see that ending coming though Ross and Rachel together. It was sort of a bit of a let down really, they sort of closed it but not really. They must be going to use some bits of the story line for the new Joey show or something. We will have to wait and see if that show makes it or not.

Oh my Goodness ER last night was so sad. When they told Carter & Kim that the baby had died inuntro. I balled like a baby. I'm not sure why they went that route with the story line, didn't Carter have enough death this year with his grandmothers passing? I did laugh like crazy though when Abby, Nella & one of the male docs {I can't remember his name} all made comments after Dr. Pratt was being his cocky self.

Well tonight it's the season finale of Third Watch & that looks like it going to have alot of action. I can't wait to see it.

That's all for now.
Huggies,

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?