Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Monday, May 10, 2004

Well holy cow... Amber won the Million on Survivor All Stars. I was really suprised that Rob proposed to her right there before they announced the winner. It made for some really good tv. I really wasn't suprised to see that Jenna turned on Rupert in the end. She was money hungry from the get go and I was happy to see her mess up at that last challenge. She really didnt belive that she took her foot off of the stump... oh well. I really belive in karma and she should have stuck with Rupert right to the end and taken the rock draw. Oh well. I think that the twist where we get to vote online to see who gets the mill that cbs put up is great. I've already voted for Rupert. I think that he really deserved it. I was happy to see that Amber gave the 3rd car to Shee Ann. That was really big of her, LOL. Considering she was the swing vote that gave Amber the money. What was up with Jerri, that women doesn't really know when to quit I swear. The speel that she went on about the reality show, come on this is the same women who did the surreal life not to long ago. I think that she loves to stir the pot oh well I guess playboy won't be calling this time around.

Crossing Jordan was a good one tonight as well. I've been watching crime shows like mad lately as well. CSI's, Law and Order's, Third Watch it seems like there are alot of good drama there as well. I can't wait for the new season of Big Brother. Okay so I'm a reality, Cop show & home improvement show junkie. I like to watch Trading Spaces, but I don't like Trading Spaces Family. I like to watch extreme make over home edition as well. I used to watch Martha Steward ever day. I think that it really sucks that she's had her show pulled because of the stuff that has been going on in the courts. I mean come on isn't there something else that they could be doing with there time other than that. Oh well I guess it's cause I'm from Canada, I really don't understand how the american law system works.

Well we had a great Mother's Day at my parents today lots of food was eaten, the kids had a great time outside playing like little mad men. It's really late here and I'm posting on early Monday morning instead of Sunday because blogger did an update to the site and this was the first time that I could get online here to post. So there will more than likely be two post on here later today.

That's all for now.
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?