Teddy's Talk <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Teddy's Talk


Thought's, Idea's and What's New


Thursday, January 27, 2005


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Well what a day I had. I got up at 8am and made a Doctors appointment for Mike, than Mum called me at 9:30 and she and I went out. Well it was so cold out today. It was minus 21 with a windchill of minus 31. Mum took me down to put in my ROE so that's one less thing that I have to worry about. Than we went grocery shopping. I got alot of great deals today so that was a good thing. Than when I thought that she was going to bring me home nope she went in the wrong direction which threw me. We went to Zellers and started to look at the winter boots. They had a 50% off sale and had nothing left. So we are coming back in towards my apartment and she stops off at Walmart. Mum found a pair of blue suede winter boots/shoes for 19.00 and bought them for me. She said that she didn't want to see me walking around in sneakers any more. That was great because I really could afford them. I know sad isn't it but being layed off at this time of year is not a good thing.

So we get back to the apartment and drop off the groceries and mum dropped us off at the doctor's. Well the appointment was for 2:15 the doctor didn't come back until 20 past 2 from lunch and there was a woman ahead of us. We finally got in at 5 to 3. Turns out that Mike has a bacterial infection {his throat} it just by luck that it didn't go into his lungs. And I asked about the pain that I have been having in my foot for the last month. Turns out that I have tendonitis in my foot. I have to take advil for pain, ice it for 20 mins and stay off of it as much as possible. Other than that there isn't much I can do for it. The cause of it was from my job, we weren't allowed to sit on the floor when putting stuff out on bottoms shelves so you had to squat on the tips of your feet. Which caused this to happen to me. which Sucks the big green weiner if you ask me.

So after we were done there off we go to call for a cab to bring us home. The phone did nothing but ring for 5 mins, so we started to walk which was a dumb idea it was so cold out. So we came to another payphone and try again same thing. We walked up the street in the blistering cold to the mall. We picked up a few things and off we go again to call a cab, well again we couldn't get a cab. So we walked home in the freezing cold. It was just one of those days.

Well I'm off for some hot chocolate.
Huggies

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?